We have a wide variety of ways to get involved in the business, residential, and lifestyle success of Downtown Clermont. Some community members volunteer for just a few hours at an event. Other people interested in giving back work on projects for hours at a time spread out over a few weeks to a few months. Still, others commit to ongoing leadership roles on committees and our Board of Directors.
Our tireless volunteers get involved in just a few of these ways:
- Streetscape, Design, and Placemaking
- Event and Festival Planning, including our wine walks, Candy Cane Lane, and more
- Promotional, Marketing, and Graphic Design Services for our events, our website, and more
- Organizational Leadership and Administrative Support, including our Board of Directors
- Public Art Initiatives
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- and many more—we want you to bring the best of your interests and skills!
If you are interested in joining us, please explore more options below, then reach out to us to tell us more about yourself.