We have a wide variety of ways to get involved in the business, residential, and lifestyle success of Downtown Clermont. Some community members volunteer for just a few hours at an event. Other people interested in giving back work on projects for hours at a time spread out over a few weeks to a few months. Still, others commit to ongoing leadership roles on committees and our Board of Directors.
Our tireless volunteers get involved in just a few of these ways:
- Streetscape, Design, and Placemaking
- Event and Festival Planning, including our wine walks, Candy Cane Lane, and more
- Promotional, Marketing, and Graphic Design Services for our events, our website, and more
- Organizational Leadership and Administrative Support, including our Board of Directors
- Public Art Initiatives
- Fundraising and Grant Writing
- and many more—we want you to bring the best of your interests and skills!
If you are interested in joining us, please explore more options below, then reach out to us to tell us more about yourself.
There are many ways to help Clermont Main Street, but among the greatest gifts you can offer are your time and talent!
Clermont Main Street is looking for volunteers for our Events/Promotions, Design, and Economic Development committees.
Clermont Main Street is a volunteer-driven, nonprofit 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization dedicated to the economic vitality of historic Downtown Clermont.
Businesses, Non-Profits, and Individuals
Join as a Member
Whether you are a Downtown Clermont business, an organization who cares about advancing our community in positive ways, or a friend who just loves spending time in this gem of a place–there are a variety of ways you can join us and make a difference! Please consider joining as a member to receive an array of benefits and special incentives, or introduce your brand to our community and its visitors by sponsoring an event.